January 24, 2011

24 January 2011

Oláa!

So I now I haven't posted my looks but I just had my last exam this saturday. And hopefully I'm done with college leaving just one last exam for the end of february. But don't get me wrong I'm gonna have tons of work ahead. I'm going to start studying for my TOEFL exam and start doing my essays and portfolios for my master's applications.

This is what I'm wearing today, I love this look and it's so comfortable. This pants were from my 'riding days' but since I no longer do that it doens't mean I can longer wear them. I paired it with my mom's cardigan and a simple mostard tank to give it a bit of color. I'm wearing my brand new mocassions (and I just love them) also i put on a scarf. For the photos I wore it in different ways but during my day I used it on the waist.

Hope you like it!











pants: riding panys | cardigan: topshop | shoes: Zara | scarf: gucci | tank: salsa

Love, 
GIAA

1 comment:

Raquel said...

adorei o look!

e gosto muito do teu header as well.