January 3, 2013

JAN0313

I'm a big believer in going through old things, especially when I realize that someone I know is going through their closets to get rid of some stuff! This dress has I don't even know how many years, it was my aunt Rita's and she's passed it over to me like 5 to 6 years ago and I still use it a lot, the only big problem is I'm a lot taller than my aunt and also I was stupid enough to shrink it even more, but I don't care, I still love it!

Hope you like it too!

dress: Lanidor | blazer: Ralph Lauren | shoes: Zara | bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs | watch: o'clock


Love,
G.

8 comments:

agasuitcase said...

Love your jacket
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on our site! Very cute and chic dress!

Unknown said...

Wooowww...lovely dress dear!

Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty bag ;)

Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

CUTE OUTFIT.
& THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT.

xx
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com

.

Levi (tlnique) said...

Great outfit, very elegant! :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice outfit :)

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline.

Marjolein | NeverTooPolished said...

Lovely jacket.

X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com